skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year
Here's Desmond and Victoria on New Year's Eve. They won't see each other much once Steve, Welky, and Victoria move to Hong Kong in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put the Needle on the Record
The musical stylings of Mr. D.J.
Put the Needle on the Record
The musical stylings of Mr. D.J.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(4)
Daddy's Home
Come home Daddy!
New Years Modeling Session
Happy New Year
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Mr. D.J.
East Bay, California, United States
I made my debut on June 15, 2007. I like sleeping, eating, and being generally cute. I especially enjoy flirtin' with the ladies and making them smile.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment