skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 23, 2007
We're loving Cleveland
Brian hooked us up with hockey tickets at the company loge. Brian brought his clan and we all enjoyed the game with Justin, Laura & Milo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put the Needle on the Record
The musical stylings of Mr. D.J.
Put the Needle on the Record
The musical stylings of Mr. D.J.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(19)
▼
December
(10)
Cinci & Cleveland (again)
Desmond's First Xmas
We're loving Cleveland
Helloooooooo Cleveland!!!
Early Christmas!!!
More Peas!
Brunch in SF
Holiday Photo Session
Mmmmmmm. Peas!
My First Thanksgiving
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Mr. D.J.
East Bay, California, United States
I made my debut on June 15, 2007. I like sleeping, eating, and being generally cute. I especially enjoy flirtin' with the ladies and making them smile.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment