How ironic ... my vegan daddy and pseudoveggie mommy decided to dress me as a chicken for Halloween! Well, at least I know they won't eat me. Can you tell which one is the baby in disguise?
Here I am giving mommy a skeptical look at first, but then I figured how else to impress the chicks by dressing up like a cute fuzzy chick. So I conceded and just smiled for the camera.
Unfortunately, I did not get any candy that day plus I got my second round of shots at the pediatrician. Ahh ... but I took it like a man! I've grown quite a bit since my last appointment. I am now a whopping 15 lbs and 3 oz and have grown to 25 inches tall!

Here I am kickin' it with mommy and daddy. They are still trying to figuring out who I look like more. I think I have my daddy's eyes and my mommy's nose.What do you think?




No comments:
Post a Comment